A wedding is often the first time many couples have hired a professional photographer. It is an important decision that will impact the rest of your lives. Unlike the cake, flowers, music and food, the wedding photographs will last a lifetime, passed down for generations to come, increasing in value year upon year. Investment in quality photography is essential.
I keep things simple. Me documenting your entire wedding day. Fully edited images provided to you on USB.
I am often booked 12-18 months in advance, so don’t hesitate in contacting me for a brochure for more information.
- Wedding day photography coverage by Adam Riley
- Images individually edited to the highest standard by Adam Riley
- Full resolution edited images on USB Pendrive – no restrictions on printing & sharing
- Personal video slideshow with a selection of your images to music (see sample here)
- Online gallery of edited photographs for you to share
- Luxurious matted and digital albums available as an optional extra
“From the minute we met Adam we knew that we were in safe hands! Not only is Adam an absolutely outstanding photographer- he is lovely to work with; making both me, my husband and all of our guests completely relaxed throughout our wedding day. Adam was extremely accommodating throughout the run up to our Big Day- and went out of his way to help us with any queries that we had. Adam’s photos perfectly captured the day and all of its little details- we are now lucky enough to have a lifetime of memories which have been perfectly preserved thanks to Adam’s talent. I cannot recommend him highly enough- thank you so much!” – Natalie and Alex – married at West Tower.